Does Instant Payday Network Scam? Honest Review
I see a lot of people trying to promote Instant Payday Network in the make money online niche. This must be for a reason, right? Not only that, but it seems the majority are shining this “work from home opportunity” in a positive light. There are bloggers doing this and people uploading Youtube videos saying how great this system is. Let me tell you the truth. Yes. They do make money when you join through their link. But if it’s something that works well, then why not refer people to it to make some extra income? I think it’s fair game.
You will hear and see sales pitches like this one:
“I have recently found something that $0 out of pocket costs. This means no signup fees, no startup fees, no websites fees, no hidden fees, or anything where you signup and have to pay later. This a system that anyone can plug into and do and works on complete autopilot and make $100- $500 per day. There are no products for you to stock, ship, or sell. You don’t have to bug your friends and family and this is not MLM. You don’t have to do any of the work. You just plugin and watch the money roll into your bank account.“
Note: I’m going to be completely honest with you. Do I think you’re really going to make $100- $500 per day on autopilot as soon as you join? No. You probably won’t. But once you get things going strong, it is definitely possible. There really aren’t any website fees or start up fees because you get to use the system that has all this stuff, for free. Also to be completely honest, there is a small part of IPN that actually is MLM, but it is completely optional.
Instant Payday Network Is High-Converting
IPD provides a pretty good sales funnel. This is one of the reasons why so many people actually make money with Instant Payday Network. The system or follow up process does a good job at selling, so you don’t have to. You will get a number of tools to work with for free, such as lead capture pages, an autoresponder and even tracking so you can see where your hits are coming from. This is really important if you are someone who is brand new. Definitely want to take advantage of all the tools.
I actually have made money with systems like this in the past.
Here’s what YOU have to join first in order to get paid. You have to complete trial offers to amount to 1 Credit earned:
- Express My Cash Freebies (free-$10 offer to reach 1 Credit)
- Double My Cash Feebies (free- $20 for 2 offers to reach 1 Credit)
- Empower Network (optional) (at least $45/month)
Total Cost: Free to $75 to qualify to get paid with everything in IPDN. The only thing that isn’t completely free and somewhat MLM is Empower Network. Although many people who use IPN do not join this company simply because they are not interested. But you can if you want.
Instant Payday Network Is Not A Scam
This is what’s called CPA marketing. You’re going to get paid by referring people to these affiliate networks. These networks that offer the trials through IPN make money when someone decides to actually stick with the trial product or offer. Which is why they are willing to pay you for simply referring people through IPN. It’s how a lot of businesses out there work.
So how much can you make?
Well when someone joins through your link and gets started in all the steps, you make money. The answer is, you can make an unlimited amount of income if you want. But let me break it down. Let’s say you get 3 signups that complete the steps, per day. Well, that’s potentially $100+ per day which means a pretty decent monthly paycheck.
No Traffic Means No Money
“It’s so easy! All you have to do is post to Twitter, Facebook, and stuff! Make thousands per day!”. NOT. It’s not that easy. And that’s not how you drive massive amounts of traffic to your affiliate link. There’s much more to it than just posting to social media and classified sites. This is where most of the people run into a big problem. And that is marketing. Because with marketing comes the traffic and that’s the only way to make money with this system or really any system out there. The problem I have is that Instant Payday Network pitch is the idea that all you have to do is join and you will be successful. That’s just not the case.
If you can get thousands and thousands of hits to your YouTube video and then promote your link, then you can make some good money. But you have to know how to do this correctly and effectively so your traffic can convert into money.
The 2 Best Ways to Get Massive Traffic
1. Youtube. You want to know how many people are making lots of money with IPN? They know how to get lots of traffic. Not only that, but you can get lots of free traffic through Youtube if you know how things work. That’s why I recommend checking out Video Traffic Academy if you are struggling to grow your business or if you are just looking for that big boost of online free traffic. Video marketing is extremely easy to do and can bring massive results a lot quicker than usual. But first, you have to know how to do this.
2. Blog Website. This is a great way to build an online income promoting Instant Payday Network. This website is a blog and I get thousands of free hits each month from Google. I can easily promote my link and make lots of money. It’s actually really easy to get a blog setup and start building an online business. In fact, I get a lot of IPN members trying to comment on here, hoping they can get exposure to their link in the comment section. Sorry, but that’s not going to happen!!! Lol. Anyways, if you’re interested, I recommend this program for beginners.
Note: If you are with IPN and try to promote your link in the comments below, you will NOT be approved.
P.S. Make sure you check out the top 5 affiliate opportunities if you're looking to make money the right way.