Siege Commissions Review: Peng Joon
Hey welcome to this Siege Commissions review post on one of Peng Joon’s latest. As you may know, obtaining high page ranks among some of the most notable search engines on the Internet is one of the hardest things to achieve. Creating content with a high enough ranking to make it onto Google’s front page is even harder. However, Peng Joon, the creator of Siege Commissions, offers a unique four step module to ensure top-notch content rankings. Joon’s guide boasts the ability to help creators land their content on Google’s first page and monetizing Google News to do so. Considering how competitive Google’s page ranking system is, it is important to achieve this success but is the module really worth it?
The Modules of Siege Commissions
- The first part of the module is the “Blueprint” phase. This phase teaches content creators how to design a website that gains easy entrance to Google News. What this does is allow the content creator to rank highly on any keyword used through Google, no matter what type of competition is out there.
- The second phase of Siege Commissions introduces “Technical Bits.” Peng Joon argues that most people are unable to generate enough success with their content because they lack technical experience. Fortunately, the module guides those who are not as technically advanced so they know just how to achieve a successful start up.
- During the third module Siege Commissions offers, Joon teaches creators how to actually create content that is worthy of high page ranking. In this phase, individuals learn how to re-purpose and re-sell content in order to make a profit.
- The final module is a 7-day action plan. Throughout this module, Joon offers specific tasks for content creators to fulfill. By the time this final module is complete, content creators should have their content successfully submitted and found within the first page of Google. What makes this particular phase so great is that it teaches organization and a call to action.
The Good and Bad
The phases sound great and pretty specific, which of course would make anyone want to sign up for Siege Commissions. However, there are pros and cons with this training guide to consider.
- One upside to the program is that it is available at a very decent price considering all Peng Joon offers.
- Another positive aspect is the fact that the program offers detailed step-by-step instructions, allowing even the most basic of users to maximize their content.
- Another upside many users have discovered is that the program delves into newer business models, which also helps to maximize content.
The Not So Bad:
While every program has its ups, so do they all have their downfalls. There are a few cons to consider about Siege Commissions before purchasing the guide.
- For starters, this guide is not created equal, meaning it is not suitable for everyone. It does require commitment and focus.
- Second, this guide will not work for anyone who thinks of it as a get rich quick program. Some of the tactics found in the program may not fit every content creator’s needs. With that being said, the relatively low price of the guide makes it a decent investment for most content creators to consider.