The Direct Pay System Review- Another MLM Referral Scam?
The steady growth in online business has attracted many scam programs and others that are as close as you can get. This is a growing concern since many people are losing a lot of money through programs which claim to help people make money online. One such major borderline is Direct Pay System. This program claims to do all the marketing for you while in real sense this is not the case. You are required to use gimmick marketing methods or pay for the advertising. There are different levels which attract charges. The charges usually double depending on the level you chose. The least you can pay is $400 at the silver level, $800 at the gold level, $1600 at the platinum level while the highest amount is $3200 at the royale level. However, it is expected that these charges can shoot up to $6400.
What is most shocking about this program is that it is not unlike the many of 1000’s of systems out there. As expected, the higher you pay the better the services you receive. In this case, the opposite is true. As much as you dig deeper into your pockets, there is nothing to really show for it. The fact that the direct pay system does not disclose all the important information until you join is more than enough proof that it is a borderline scam. The program claims to offer a $1000 guarantee if you do not make money in 60 days. In reality, it is very difficult to live up this because the reality is, it’s a business opportunity and individual results will always vary.
Making Money With Direct Pay System By Hustling Others
You might be tricked to think that you will make easy money from the program. In reality, the money is made from marketing to other desperate folk, who want to also make money. This will largely depend on your ability to market your business properly and also proving your leadership qualities. You surely do not expect to pay such amounts of money and still put in a lot of hard work in order to market yourself and your business. This explains why a huge number of people will leave this program after the first trial.
It’s MLM Pretty Much
In most top programs, you get to enjoy all the cash from your hard work. In the direct pay program, you only enjoy 80% of what you make while your sponsor receives the other 20%. This means that many people lose a lot of money through sponsors. It is also important to note that this is not a company but a program. There are no offices where you can launch your claims. This makes it impossible for people to trace back the money they lose.
With the high growth of scam programs, it is important to exercise caution before joining any program. Ensure you conduct some research regarding that particular program. You can also seek the advice of experts in the home business industry. The expert will be able to shed some light on the pros and cons of that program. If you were on the verge of joining the direct pay system, it is important that you reconsider your decision. This is a precautionary measure aimed at ensuring you avoid losing your hard earned cash and most important, time.P.S. Make sure you check out the #1 affiliate income opportunity if you're looking to make money the right way...